1. what did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
jeez... got political! and some other stuff, like sex and drugs and rock n' roll
2. did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i don't think i made any last year *checks* no, and none next year
3. did anyone close to you give birth?
i think imran gave birth to another cow
4. did anyone close to you die?
5. what countries did you visit?
none - england tomorrow though
6. what would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
my ut business acceptance letter, a job at mustang
7. what dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
1/19 - denrae
1/23 - my birthday, very important to me
5/28 - galveston
12/2 - 4 year anniversary of something
last week of school - history video
8. what was your biggest achievement of the year?
probably an american century +20
9. what was your biggest failure?
my relationship with jordan
10. did you suffer illness or injury?
11. what was the best thing you bought?
my video camera!
12. whose behavior merited celebration?
chris, dan, and steve-0, without them i am nothing
chuck and sam, for putting up with my constant idiocy
13. whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
the langham creek bailadoras! woohoo
14. where did most of your money go?
15. what did you get really, really, really excited about?
jeez... going into senior year, i think
16. what song will always remind you of 2004?
it's been a long year.
hoobastank - disappear
interpol - hands away
17. compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
fatter! a little
c) richer or poorer?
18. what do you wish you'd done more of?
19. what do you wish you'd done less of?
being a dick, wasting my time on stupid bullshit
20. how will you be spending christmas?
in england with my family for the first time in 8 years
22. did you fall in love in 2004?
23. how many one-night stands?
a couple. maybe like 3
24. what was your favorite tv program?
everwood, 2 guys and a girl
25. do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
not really! nobody new. hate is a strong word...
oh wait, probably mallory shatte, katie champagne, and stacey labourde. lol
26. what was the best book you read?
the liner notes to yield
27. what was your greatest musical discovery?
i think i rediscovered pearl jam... interpol, polyphonic spree (thanks keaton), the arcade fire, genesis
28. what did you want and get?
video camera, true friends, a new car
29. what did you want and not get?
30. what was your favorite film of this year?
HAROLD AND KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE.
31. what did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
i turned 17 on jan 23, and i spent it with some of my best friends at one of the best restaurants in houston on one of the best nights of my life
32. what one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
never getting involved with anyone
33. how would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
lots of express... try to look clean and cool
if anyone says metro i'll shoot them in the face
34. what kept you sane?
music, my best friends
35. which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
dude still natalie portman
36. what political issue stirred you the most?
take a guess
37. who did you miss?
imran & natalie
chuck briefly, but then he came back *phew*
38. who was the best new person you met?
i didn't *meet* him but kinda re-met him: steve-0, one of the coolest people in my life
39. tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
don't take things as seriously as most people do, honestly!